sexta-feira, 4 de julho de 2014

Strong earthquake can hit the area near the island of Sumatra, Indonesia, says Jucelino


 A strong earthquake can hit the area near the island of Sumatra, Indonesia,

says Jucelino

A strong earthquake of 9.0 magnitude on the Richter scale can undermine an area near the island of Sumatra in Indonesia, January 16, 2024.
It can  eventually produce a tsunami and more than 20 meters high wave  can hit  various countries
.
I hope the government there to take appropriate action, since the earthquake can both happen on that date as well as anticipate and / or delay. But that will happen regardless of the month was quoted by me.

I do  not want to cause fear or panic in people, however, I have an obligation to warn them as I did in the tremor of December 26, 2004, which killed more than 300,000 people ,and in the earthquake which would happen between 22 and 23 December 2007. And I  thank God, despite  we had no material injury as well as any  innocent victims.

This is the main goal, to prepare the innocent people, giving a warning and alert with my precognitive dreams: " and do not cause casualties of innocent people .."

Sometimes I am criticized, and a minority try to put me down ,and  this kind of man tries to cut my efforts  to save innocent people .But I know  myself  that the  most important of all, is to see  everyone happy and within undamaged materials or fatalities caused by those terrible events everywhere..

"If a person knows before a catastrophic thing which  can happen, then they can at least have the chance to protect and defend themselves against those disasters even  natural or mechanical order. "

And whether  for some reason  of the spiritual order not happen  it or change the date , at least they are prepared to face in the near future.

What I am  looking  for is the happiness of mankind, and I am planting here  my seed of love and peace.

That is my  main work  for the human being .

God Bless everyone!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário